Marketing Opportunities for Corporate Donors Through Sponsorships with Community Care
Sponsorship is known to be one of the most powerful marketing tools out there. It is an effective way of increasing the visibility of your business' brand. Partnering with the right charitable agency can be the perfect way to tell prospective clients, your competitors and future stakeholders, that your business means business.
Sponsorships are a vital element in our fundraising plan. We offer many different levels of sponsorship, and your package can be carefully tailored to suit your business' specific needs. Whether it is because you want to showcase your business as a market leader, moving into a new area or you simply want to grow your brand’s presence, sponsorship with Community Care could be the boost your business needs and help us to continue serving the needs of the residents with the City and County of Peterborough.
Meals on Wheels - Adopt A Route - $250.00
Last year, our team of dedicated volunteers delivered over 33,000 hot and frozen meals to individuals in the City and County of Peterborough. Some routes are daily, while others are weekly or monthly.
Your business can be part of Meals on Wheels delivery through our “Adopt-A-Route” program.
How does it work?
There are 3 options for you to choose from with your $250.00 Adopt A Route sponsorship.
Option #1 - Provide Comfort Kits
- Your company can provide pre-packaged food items and or/activities items as gifts to our clients on a given route day. Our volunteers will deliver these items to our clients along with their meals.
Option #2 - Corporate Volunteering Opportunity
- You select a specific route day and provide one or two employees for that mid-morning to deliver meals. We will provide program training to your employees prior to the first delivery. On delivery day, employees meet at our office location between 10:30 and 11:00 am to pick up their route meals. Their delivery takes about 60 to 90 minutes to complete, they return the meal bags to our location and be back to work.
Option #3 - Mixture of Both Option #1 and Option #2
- After your employees receive their program training, they deliver your supplied pre-packaged food items and or/activities items as gifts to our clients along with their meals on a given route day.
Some restrictions apply
- There are a limited number of routes available
- This opportunity is best suited for complementary, and non-competing, home care or support services
- Employees must complete a police check and our corporate training program before they can make deliveries
- Items distributed must meet our safety standards and must be pre-approved before distribution
Community Care Peterborough operates three accessible vans, one in the city and two in the County of Peterborough. These vans are scheduled for over 3,500 round trips yearly.
By partnering with Community Care Peterborough you are making affordable transportation sustainable and exposing your brand locally.
Grandparent of the Year
Each year Community Care hosts an intergenerational program, Grandparent of the Year. We have coined it as a ‘SMILES ALL AROUND’ event!! Introduced in 1987 by Anne Innis, former Volunteer and Board Member with Community Care, to bring different generations together and celebrate the influence they have on each other.
Community Care’s intergenerational program adds a very rewarding component to our agency, recognizing the mutual benefits which arise when seniors and youth spend time together. The Grandparent of the Year Award is one of our highlights!
At Community Care our goal is to partner with community minded companies to form a mutually beneficial outcome for both parties. We will design custom recognition packages based on your needs.