Our Foot Care Clinic
Trained volunteers provide basic skin care and toe-nail trimming to promote and maintain comfort and mobility. Those whose feet require more attention may be reffered to their physician or podiatrist.
- Clinics are held at 185 Hunter St E on Tuesday and Thursday morning.
- Appointment must be scheduled
- 24 hours notice is required for cancellations or the full fee will be billed to the client
- Client will receive a reminder call 2-3 days prior to each appointment
- Clients are asked to bring two hand towels to each appointment, and to wash and soak feet for 10 minutes in the evening before the appointment. A list of medications should be brought to the first appointment.
- No clinics are held in July and August
"This is such a wonderful service for seniors and I am looking forward to my appointment." - A former client
Our local sponsor Grady's
Grady's Feet Essentials is community oriented family owned business located in the Lansdowne Place mall. Their team is always excited to welcome new customers into their store and are always ready to deliver the highest quality of customer service. They truly embody what it is to be a strong local business that gives back.
Healthy feet are the foundation to maintaining your indpendence!
- Aids in balance
- Relieves stress
- Social exchange of information
- Manage symptoms of illness Foot porblems can mean the difference bvetween needing instituional care and being able to live at home; our feet are vital to helath and mobility