Early Evening Hot Meals on Wheels deliveries in
Havelock and Norwood Area
(Serving the communities within the Township of Havelock - Belmont-Methuen) and communities in the Township of Asphodel - Norwood)
- Meals are delivered Tuesday and Thursday, between 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm by volunteers
- Hot meals consist of an entrée and dessert and are prepared fresh by the chef at Mapleview Retirement Residence
- The cost is $10.00 per meal
- Some dietary restrictions can be accommodated – please contact the office to discuss
- There is a four-week rotational menu for the Hot Meals on Wheels. There are two menu options for each day. Menus change seasonally.
- Meal orders must be made in advance through your local Community Care office.
- Clients must be home to receive their meal or have notified the office of alternate circumstances.
- Some menu options include:
- caesar salad, garlic bread and spaghetti
- roast pork, mashed potatoes and green beans
- rainbow trout, rice and mixed vegetables
- cranberry chicken, roasted potatoes and corn
For more information or to register in the Havelock area - call Tammy at (705) 778-7831 or email for more information.
For more information or to register in the Norwood area - call Rosemary at (705) 639-5631 or email for more information.
Hot Meals on Wheels Partner