Havelock Annual Toonie Auction
Not your conventional ‘Auction’
Join The F-U-N
Registration opens on Monday, November 30th - $5.00 per person registration fee
*Buy bids on items - $2.00 each
*Balloon POP - $20 a ‘pop’
*50/50 draw - $2 each or 3 for $5
How it works :
- There are donated items up for bid and each has an item number.
- Once you register, you will receive a catalogue or the link to the online catalogue and you will then be able to purchase your ballots.
- You can purchase as many ballots as you would like, they are $2 each.
When you fill out a ballot for an item, you are buying a chance to win that item for a Toonie. The more Toonie ballots you purchase the more chances you have to win the item.
You must return/submit your ballots to our office in Havelock Office by Friday, December 11th, 2020.
- Your ballots will be placed in the boxes corresponding to the choices made on your ballot.
- Live draws of the ballots will be done on Zoom on Tuesday, December 15th from 9 am-1 pm.
- You do not need to be on zoom to win, all winners will be called and told how and when they can pick up their item.
50/50 draw and Balloon Pop:
- When you register, you are also welcome to purchase a 50/50 ticket ($2 each or 3 for $5) and tickets for the balloon pop ($20 a ‘pop’ ).
- We will announce the amount the winner of the 50/50 draw will receive at the start of our Zoom day and the draw will be done at the end of the event. (you don't need to be on Zoom to win, the winner will be notified).
- Balloon pop draws will take place throughout the 4 hours on Zoom. (you don't need to be on Zoom to win, the winner will be notified).
On-Line Auction Catalogue
The following items up for toonie bids have been donated by local businesses and residents:
Item #1 - $100 Foodland Gift Card
Donated by: Pup's Tree Service
Winner - Marilyn Davison
Item #2 - Chocolate Gift Basket
Donated by: Reg and Charlene Hanley