16TH Annual ‘TOONIE’ AUCTION
Not your conventional ‘Auction’
Join The F-U-N
Registration opens on November 19th - $5.00 per person registration fee
*Buy bids on items - $2.00 each
*50/50 draw - $2 each or 3 for $5
How it works :
- There are donated items up for bid and each has an item number.
- Once you register, you will receive a catalogue or the link to the online catalogue and you will then be able to purchase your ballots.
- Register for $5 in person at Community Care Havelock 17 Smith Drive, or over the phone
*cash ,e-transfer, interac, credit card
- Must be registered to bid on items
- You can purchase as many ballots as you would like, they are $2 each.
- When you fill out a ballot for an item, you are buying a chance to win that item for a Toonie. The more Toonie ballots you purchase the more chances you have to win the item.
- You must return/submit your ballots to our office in Havelock Office by December 6th, 2021.
- Your ballots will be placed in the boxes corresponding to the choices made on your ballot.
- Live draws of the ballots will be done on Zoom on Tuesday, December 6th at 11am
- Zoom 848 5366 1788 Password 457049
- You do not need to be on zoom to win, all winners will be called and told how and when they can pick up their item.
- When you register, you are also welcome to purchase a 50/50 ticket ($2 each or 3 for $5)
- We will announce the amount the winner of the 50/50 draw will receive at the start of our Zoom day and the draw will be done at the end of the event. (you don't need to be on Zoom to win, the winner will be notified)
To View the Virtual Catalogue please click here
To Register please call the Community Care in Havelock Office at 705-778-7831
Ministry Lottery License #pending